Know Thyself – Delphi Maxim
You think you have problems and need to do something to feel better?
Healing, Yoga, Fasting, Psychedelics, Shamanism, Reiki, Coaching, Meditation, Anti Depressants, Alcohol, Drugs (I use that term lightly), food….the list goes on and on.
This is just seeking wholeness being misinterpreted as something ‘wrong’ and needing to be fixed and ‘healed’.
There isn’t anything to be fixed at all. Who are you or I to judge what is right and wrong, complete or incomplete? (Nothing can be incomplete because all that exists, in reality, is Life and you are that Life. Congratulations, you are It, there is nothing else)
There is no such thing as a problem, your subjective mind has created them based on its own conditioning and preferences. Remove your judgment of a situation and it ceases to be a problem at all, it’s impossible.
Every instant is exactly as it is and exactly as it should be by virtue of its own potentiality within the sea of Consciousness. Projecting a ‘goodness or badness’ onto something is a mechanism of the mind and therefore false as it isn’t what it is, it is what you have decided it to be.
The underlying falsity that the Human Beings project is the thought that they are separate from all other Life. But where did that thought come from? Did it not come from the thought of separation? A thought bred from a thought (think Inception). An illusion that has kept Humanity in bondage for centuries. This is known as Maya in Hinduism and the basis of The Wheel of Samsara in Buddhism.
(Please disregard any religious dogma here. They are put below to show the Scriptures are mostly aligned. Identifying with religion is just another belief, as is Atheism)
- ‘I and the Father are one’ – John 10:30
- All things were created by Him (Consciousness) and all things exist through Him and for Him – Romans 11 36
- The Supreme Spirit or the Brahman is alone real and the individual Self is only the Supreme Self and no other – Adi Shankaracharya, Hindu Saint
- Feel nothing, know nothing, do nothing, have nothing, give up all to God, and say utterly, ‘Thy will be done.’ We only dream of this bondage. Wake up and let it go. – Swami Vivekananda
- The atoms or elementary particles themselves are not real; they form a world of potentialities or possibilities rather than one of things or facts. – Werner Heisenberg, Key pioneer of quantum mechanics
Falsity/Illusion is the only thing stopping you from experiencing your own Essence. The mind, with all its beliefs, opinions, systems and processes clouds the Absolute Reality from its own expression. Many people would rather die protecting their own positions than relinquishing them.
Like a mathematical equation, once the answer is found it falls away, there is no longer any need to keep looking. While the answer is alluding to you, you will continue to seek. Your True Nature is the same. By finding what is false, you come to what is True and everything else falls away.
- Begin to relinquish all positionalities, anything that the mind has created, and you think defines what you are. Let all beliefs, opinions, and dogmas go and know them for what they are, false.
- Begin to forgive yourself and others for anything you are holding onto.
- To understand everything is to forgive everything – Buddha
- Begin to witness the processes of the mind and its tricks, you are not the thought patterns that come in and out of your awareness. Meditation is a great tool here to become the observer of the mind.
Once the smaller self is seen for what it is, and you realise your own nature, the grip of the mind will be loosened, and you will have freedom as you have never known before.
“The transcendental state of Absolute Oneness sets the human mind free” Abhijit Naskar, Neuroscientist
If anyone wants to talk Spiritual Science drop me a PM. This is the light that is forever in your heart, sitting behind all of your perceived problems, waiting for you to awaken.