Thank you for being here. I appreciate your attention.
Let’s take you where you want to go.
- Who are you?
- What is this site about?
- Who is this site for?
- What content do you have?
- Premium services and supporting the work
Who Are You?
(and who I’m not in 20 seconds)
I’ve got no solid idea of ‘who I am’. Relatively speaking, ‘who I am’ changes too often to confirm anything absolute.
Career wise, I’ve been a professional sportsman. I’m now an entrepreneur and investor.
I’m not a philosopher, psychologist, sociologist, anthropologist, professor, scientist, or ‘spiritual’ teacher.
I’m a human that enjoys seeking wisdom. Truth is what drives me.
What Is This Site About?
This website is an extension of ‘me’. The creativity here reflects my inner landscape (you may notice how the content changes over time).
That’s it in a nutshell.
When I had an awakening in 2012, I didn’t know where to turn. This site is what I needed through the awakening process to help me try to make sense of reality, understand self, develop self, and ultimately ‘transcend’ self towards (what may be called) enlightenment/non-duality/Self.
Who Is This Site For?
This site is for ‘seekers’ who resonate with the content.
I remember feeling incredibly frustrated as I meandered the spirituality and self-development marketplace. This website and related content are what I needed as I was chasing Nothing like a dog chasing his tail.
If the ‘Enlightenment’/non-duality/Truth bug has bitten you; you’ll find something here.
What Content Do You Have?
My ‘ego’ has been developing (and sometimes regressing), as you’ll notice through the evolution of the content (from mid-2020 to mid-2022). Some of the writing leaves a lot to be desired!
The vast majority of this work is free. This includes the following:
- Writing on Substack.
- A podcast – ‘Dancing Paradox’ to explore Truth through conversation.
- An eBook – A Guide To Authenticity: The Antidote To The Inauthentic Life. I outline what I perceive authenticity to be and give several practical steps to bring yourself back into alignment with your dharma.
- A Book Store – A list of books I recommend in their respective genres.
- An online course – ‘How To Escape Wage Slavery’. Having been an investor since the age of 21 and breaking free from the slavery chains of one’s mind, I share some of the timeless lessons in a 12 video course.
Premium Services And Supporting The Work